Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trendy and Unique Gift - Birchbox

Some people are just difficult to buy gifts for. Whether it is a gift for a wedding party, graduation, Christmas or just a birthday, I have the perfect solution for you! Not only is this the gift that keeps on giving, but it is trendy, modern and exciting to receive in the mail each month. BIRCHBOX!!!

What is Birchbox you ask? Each month you receive a box that contains about five samples from the leading beauty and fashion companies within the industry. You can update your own Birchbox profile online that will gear samples towards your personal likes! Once you have sampled the items, you can purchase the full sized bottles through the Birchbox Shop.

My husband gave this to me for Christmas this past year. I'm as giddy as a school girl when my Birchbox arrives in my mailbox each month and I absolutely love trying all the new and exciting samples.

Here is what I received in my most recent Birchbox:




No comments:

Post a Comment