Sunday, January 27, 2013

DIY Wedding Decorations - Anthropologie Inspired Letters

How much are you obsessed with the Zinc Letters at Anthropologie? ME! ME! But I am way too cheap to spend $20 per letter. You know what this means! DIY TIME!

These are super easy DIY wedding decorations to include at your reception. Not to mention they add a personal touch to your decor.

I went to my local Joann Fabrics and bought paper mache letters (with my 50% off coupon) and some silver spray paint. I find that hardware stores have cheaper spray paint than Michael's or Joann Fabrics. I then followed this tutorial and below are the finished products!

Needless to say, these can be used after the wedding too! We have them displayed in our entertainment center and would also look great on a book shelf. 


Brianna Colleen Photography

Brianna Colleen Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment