Monday, March 18, 2013

Save the Dates


This past September, I was recently married. I was lucky enough to marry someone with a sister who graduated in Graphic Design! She was able to take one of our engagement session photos and include all of the necessary information.

My husband and I are a goofy and fun loving couple and we wanted to reflect that in our save the date. Afterall, the save the dates set the tone for your entire wedding. I also do not think it is necessary to send out save the dates. However, we were getting married during a very busy time of the year and wanted to give everyone enough time to plan ahead.

Lets begin with where I got his idea. I am an avid "pinner" on Pinterest and found two Save the Date cards that caught my eye. These reflected so much of our personalities, it just seemed perfect!

copyrights Jill Thomas Photography & Paper Divas


Combining these two "pinspirations" this is how our save the dates turned out. We decided to go with a full size magnet from Pear Tree Greetings.

copyright Suburban Events


The most important thing to remember when making your save the dates, is that you want these to reflect your personalities. Who ever said save the dates had to be traditional? Have fun with it!




Photographer: Brianna Colleen Photography
Jeff & Molly Save the Date Design: Jodi Suedbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment