Friday, March 22, 2013

Winery Bachelorette Party

Not into the "clubbing" scene downtown and still want to get together with your favorite ladies to celebrate your last days of single life? Try a winery tour!

My bridal party planned such an amazing Winery Bachelorette Party with some of my closest friends. We rented a bus, visited three local wineries in Minnesota and ended at my house with some food and of course more wine! Check with the wineries for cost of tastings - some are free and some cost $10+. We also played a game where each of my girlfriends brought me a bottle of wine and I had to guess which person brought each wine! Super fun and I got to keep the wine - BONUS!!


If you are looking to keep costs down, try to find an alternative than renting a bus because they can be expensive. Have a couple friends volunteer to be sober cab, or better yet, have your future husband and his friends cart you around (good luck trying to convince them).

Another option, would be to have a winery tour in the comfort of your own home! Start by going to your local liquor store and ask them for different wine recommendations from all over the world. You can find great tasting wines for under $15, which will help keep costs down.









Transportation: Valley Limo & Coach
Wineries: Cannon River Winery, Crofut Family Winery, Morgan Creek Vineyards 






No comments:

Post a Comment